Friday, January 18, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to the very first post - a chance to share recipes, techniques, and ideas for healthy, unique, and flavorful cooking. I developed a passion for cooking growing up in a family featuring a Fishmonger and a chef. A love of eating turned into a passion when I got a kitchen after moving out of the dorms at UCLA. With a background in Chemical Engineering, I enjoy bringing a scientific and experimental approach to food. The love of food brought me into the wine world where I have been fascinated by the winemaking process, techniques, and personalities.

Big, bold flavors - interesting combinations - healthy cooking
Jen and I on our Wedding Day - CIA (Culinary Institute of America)
Killer Raviolios served

To this point, I have shared my food and wine adventures with my family, Facebook friends, and my partner in life and love, Jen! Time to put the proverbial pen to paper (in the digital age) and bring them to the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment